Thursday, October 07, 2004

The Bears' Prayers Have Been Answered!

Yesterday, I received this fax (misspellings and grammatical errors included):

I am Barrister Kevin Keenan, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Nick Arnold, a national of your country who one of the American Sub Contractor with the PETROLEUM OIL & GAS ESP. SPAIN. Herein after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of April 2004, my client, his wife and their three sons were involved in a car accident along Madrid Barcelona express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the assets and Capital valued at US$ 35 million left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge deposits were lodged. The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next fourteen official working days.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary formation and legal documents needed to back you up for claims. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Upon conclusion of transaction you are entitle of 40% sum.

PLEASE REPLY THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
PRIVATE EMAIL
barristerkeanan@tiscali.co.uk
EMIAL worldlinkchambers@tiscali.co.uk

TEL= 44-2075291487MOB= 44-7092032679FAX= 44-2076811600 FAX= 44-7092032688

I am waiting to hear from you soon

Best regards,
Barrister K. Keenan
*************************************************
I, in turn, countered with the following email:

Dear Barrister K. Keanan:

The recent fax I have received has peaked my interest immensely.

Please email the details to me ASAP.

Sincerely,

George Halas
Lake Forest, IL USA
**************************************************
Just this morning, I received this email from Mr. Keenan:

Dear George Halas,

Your email was received and I would like to inform you that the heritancecan be claim by you since both of you are bearing the same last name (NickHalas)also same country, and as attorney I will arrange legal documents that willenable you claim as next of kin. This transaction is 100% risk free.

The complete document of the inheritance claim is on our position withdeath certificate, for participating in this transaction you entitle of25% of the total sum.

REQUIREDS
Personal Phone number
Personal Fax number
Driver License, National Passport and Work ID (one of them)

So that we can send you the necessary documents

You can as well contact me on phone for further information.

Best Regards
Kevin Keenan
****************************************************
Dear Mr. Keenan:

This is wonderful news! I am looking forward to receiving my share of the inheritance. My organization and I can really use this influx of capital. My family & I own and manage a Professional American Football Team in Chicago, IL and need extra capital to compete in this league. It has been 18 years since our last league championship and our fan base is getting eager to win another.

At the start of the season, our outlook was positive, with our first round draft choice, Rex Grossman, leading our team as our quarterback. Unfortunately, he has since been injured, ironically, on a scoring play. So, in order to acquire another player to replace Mr. Grossman, I am planning to use this inheritance to get a top notch quarterback. We are currently looking for Mr. Joe Montana to come out of retirement to lead our team to victory. If he is not interested in returning to the game, maybe we can lure Michael Vick away from the Atlanta Falcons. He has the athleticism and competitiveness that we look for in a "Field General".

Anyway, I am sure our intentions regarding the money do not interest you. I am telling you just because I am so excited about this opportunity you have presented to me and my organization.

Here is the information you requested: Personal Phone number: (847) 295-6600

Personal Fax number: (312) 666-1824

Driver License, National Passport and Work ID (one of them)

Driver's License# H4151-0126-3450 (State of Illinois)

What else do you need from me? Please do not hesitate to contact me. I will try to accommodate any request you may have.

Best regards,


George S. HalasPresident/CEO
Chicago Bears Football Club
****************************************************
Hopefully, more emails to come...



George S. Halas (1895-1983)

1 Comments:

Blogger Belb said...

So bring on Atlanta. Bring on Dallas. This is for Mike and Papa Bear Halas... that's a weird story.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home